I'm Back

Wow... it's been quite awhile since I posted on here. I've been reading sporadically since I've last posted due to school and work conflicts, but recently I was hit with the motivation/inspiration to get back on track with my reading and even blogging. I feel that blogging adds to the reading experience, because it gives me the chance to solidify my thoughts about a book and its effects on me. Although I will have more time conflicts in the future, I'm interested in returning to this page, when I can, to update my reading progress. 

I have a lot of plans for my reading schedule in the future, to catch up on the top books of past years and join fun challenges to diversify my TBR. Fingers crossed that I can stick to it!!

Kristen

Book enthusiast and avid reader of all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment